Sunday, September 9, 2012

Teach Your Children

You know how the theme of Ratatouille is "Any one can cook"? Well, the mantra around our house is "Who can teach your children better than you?". Here is a partial list of things that I want to teach my children in addition to the three "R's".



Things I Want to Teach My Children


1. To Love God  - Deuteronomy 6:5

2. To Serve Others - Mark 10:45

3. To Be Thankful - I Thessalonians 5:18

4. To Be Frugal - Matthew 25

5. To Be Patient/ not instantly gratified.

6. To Be Gentle

7. To Be Leaders / Willing to take a stand for their beliefs

8. To Be Calm

9. To Be Peace-makers.

10. To Forgive others as God has forgiven us. - Ephesians 4:32

11. To Be Humble - James 4:6

12. To Be Obedient - Ephesians 6:1

13. To be Patriotic.

14. To Be Wise. - James 1:5





No comments:

Post a Comment